University Library survey running throughout November
01 November 2018
The University Library will be running a survey throughout November to get your feedback on our services. Please help us by completing the survey at libweb.anglia.ac.uk/libqual - it usually takes just 6 minutes to complete and prizes are available!
The survey opens on 1 November. Check our survey page for more information and FAQs.
We last ran the survey (which uses the LibQUAL tool) in spring 2016, and as a result of feedback we:
- launched our Report-A-Problem service on the Library Search system so you can easily let us know if you can’t access online resources
- added some more study spaces on the first floor and provided a booking system for silent study spaces at Cambridge
- installed acoustic panels in some of our group study rooms in both Cambridge and Chelmsford
- tripled the number of laptops available for borrowing in Cambridge
- targeted our spend on print and online resources in subject areas that we identified as needing extra funds
Help us decide what to work on next – and be in with a chance of winning a voucher of your choice!