Book a LibrarianIf you have already started your research and need additional guidance in finding and using information resources, you can book a 30 minute appointment with your subject librarian either online or on campus.
Our subject librarians will want to know what research you have done before booking your appointment, so please tell us on the booking form so we can be prepared to help you when you arrive for your appointment. You can cancel your appointment by clicking on the link in your confirmation email.
The booking confirmation and reminder is sent to your ARU email address. If you can't keep the appointment, please cancel in good time.
You are only allowed one booking per day.
If there isn’t a suitable appointment, our subject librarians are also offering support by email.
Important information for on campus appointmentsIf you choose to see one of our subject librarians on campus, we ask you to:
- Wear a face covering during the appointment
- Keep a distance of at least 1 metre
- Come prepared with your personal device
- Please report to the helpdesk on arrival
Where can you find more advice
- read the subject and research skills guide for your topic
- we offer workshops via Study Skills Plus on referencing, using RefWorks, and searching for journal articles
- try online tutorials in the information skills guide
- if you need guidance on writing essays, revision and exam preparation, or time management then please see the Study Skills Plus team
What we can’t doWe cannot write your references for you or correct your written work. If you need advice on referencing or on academic writing then please look at the Study Skills Plus page for information on workshops and one-to-one help. Please read the guidance for assessment to ensure your assignment is submitted in compliance with Academic Regulations.
|< Prev Month||Oct 2021||Next Month >|