Physical access to University Library CambridgeTravelling and parking information for the Cambridge Campus can be found on the Anglia Ruskin Website.
The Library entrance is located inside the Mumford Building.
- Your ID card is required to enter and exit through the entrance gates.
- An extra wide entrance gate enables access for persons in a wheelchair or other accessibility devices.
- Please ask the colleague at the Library Reception desk if you need assistance
Guide dogs are permitted in the library.
Hearing loops are available at the Reception Desk and Help Desk.
Assistive resources: document holders, book holders, writing slopes, coloured overlays, and baskets to carry books available from the Library Reception Desk.
Fire exits: at the rear of the Group Study area, by the lift, where there is also a fire safety area.
Study Rooms are all available to book and have a PC and a large screen
- Rooms 1 and 2 Ground Floor
- Rooms 3, 4, and 5 First floor
- Rooms 6, 7 and 8 Second Floor
- Ground floor has two with PCs two available in Mum012 and one with a Digital Library Terminal near to the printer in the rear part of the Group Study area
- First Floor has two available in study area
- Third floor has one with a PC and the other with a CCTV magnifier for enlarging the text of books
Need assistance on the upper floors then please use the Help Phone by the lift.
Page Last Reviewed: 18th September 2019 by Diane Hilton.