Get IT HelpStudent IT support is delivered by our colleagues in IT Services.
Help and advice is available:
- On the Self Help FAQ section of the IT Self-Service portal
- Visit Get IT Sorted - find out how to access key systems during your time at ARU
- By telephone 24/7 by calling +44 (0)1245 684357
- By email at email@example.com
- By using the self-service portal at www.anglia.ac.uk/itsupport
- In person via the Helpdesks located in the University Library on the main campuses in Cambridge and Chelmsford.
Page Last Reviewed: 6th September 2019 by Hannah Fogg.