Self-ServiceWhen the Library is open for self-service only...
- Borrow and return items using the self-service machines
- Borrow and return laptops using the self-service machine
- Renew and request books online
- Print, copy and scan
- Use computers for Word, email, internet etc
- Have access to books, journals, DVD's, CD's and other items
- Pay fines using the web payment
Alert the security officer of any problems.
But you can't:
- Have the assistance of library staff
- Borrow an item which is 'ask at desk'
- Collect interlibrary loan requests
- Have books issued if you owe money
Page Last Reviewed: 21st September 2021 by Diane Hilton.