Mission and Values
Our University VisionTransforming lives through innovative, inclusive and entrepreneurial education and research.
Library MissionDelivering an excellent, innovative and inclusive library and information service, fully integrated within the life of our University community.
We achieve this by:
- Innovating, improving and extending the range of services and resources we deliver, exploiting the opportunities offered by emerging technologies
- Supporting students and staff to make the best use of library managed all information resources and services and connecting them to other sources of information and university services
- Championing the delivery of information, academic, research and digital fluency skills
- Providing high quality, inclusive and welcoming library spaces that meet the need for individual learning, research and collaborative study that are safe and support our users' wellbeing
- Engaging with our students and working closely with the wider academic community to ensure that needs are fully met
- Ensuring our staff have the skills, competencies, and expertise to provide an excellent service in a complex and changing environment
Our values are the University Values
Page Last Reviewed: 16th March 2023 by Andrew Boulden.