Mental Health Awareness Week
19 May 2020
This week is Mental Health Awareness Week so we wanted to tell you about some ways you can look after your own mental health.
It’s really important to look after your mental health but especially so in these difficult and uncertain times.
The library has produced a health and wellbeing guide to give you guidance and ideas for keeping your mind and body well.
- Discover resources to help you find much needed space and help you refocus your mind.
- Find ideas for taking a break and having fun:
Find help and guidance from ARU Counselling and Wellbeing Service
- Discover self-help resources
- Discover Silvercloud
- Book yourself onto online wellbeing workshops this week
- Contact the Counselling and Wellbeing Service for support.